Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

Meh

Pretty good game but like others have said you need to work on the rag doll physics and like cloud said save points would be nice. Other than that its a pretty good game i hope you make some changes when you make part 2.
Also took me a while but i managed to beat the last level =D

Kidnapped By Aliens Kidnapped By Aliens

Good game

I cant wait for the sequel for this game.

@despes all you need to do is refresh the page and start the game again and you'll be able to use the rusty thing.

@doomed9 take a good look at the lasers and you will notice a pattern.

cant wait for the sequel

Chrome Wars Chrome Wars

great great game

This game is really great. Theres many customizable items for your bot and you get to upgrade your bot after each round. The items aren't overpriced and the money you receive is a reasonable amount.
------------------------------------
Defense: 26(59)
Grit: 60(75)
Chrome: 41(126)
Tips:
I suggest that you focus on Precision mostly. But don't forget to upgrade the other stats as well because they make a big difference.
Also when you can charge and its 70% up i suggest you do so because its more damage then attack and brutal on most cases.

Great Game.
--Triblade

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

Great

This is a great game and its alot like Nazie zombies.
I also agree with the suggestions to improve the game and the graphics are great for this kind of game.
Something that i think would be a great addition to this game is a multiplayer mode where you can play with other people.
Great game

The Missile Game 3D HS The Missile Game 3D HS

OMG AWSUM!!!!

This game was so FRIGGIN EPIC!!!! OMG DUDE WOW
This game makes me so friggin speechless dude

Great job dis is a 10/10 fo sho

where did u learn this?

Plink Plink

not bad

although it seems a bit choppy at some points?

The irRegularGame of Life The irRegularGame of Life

Addicting

Very fun game
For some reason the music goes very well with the game lol and the game is very creative the first kind that I'VE seen

oh and btw heres mine =]
eNrtk1EOgCAMQ6/Eu//lNERFCpMa8cPEkcBP0 67rSOlhkc/MwoOw3RbUtGCYuSGKb2bm9EYWTD 2w8Gb6hDxZZxe7GNkqRMmpxRE5pR/LQSaPNlJ wwlevTSsc8Z18iF/trw4BK0btdpyvt5//P//a P38hj04tD00svg==

The Cliff Escape The Cliff Escape

yeahh!!!

I beat it =] haha its a bit confusing cuz thers no arrows for al the places u can look but using the items is pretty logical (and i mean how u use them) and yeah its pretty good game but try to use an arrow when ur mouse goes above an area u can look into.

Multiplayer Zombies! Multiplayer Zombies!

Very good game

I like the concept although i expereinced and few bugs
-Says room is full when there is only one person in (idk if that is just me)
-The return to lobby doesnt work. (again idk if that is only me)
I also have a few suggestions.
Like the andrezo said a healthbar would be nice and a few power-ups would be nice like mayb infinite ammo for 10 seconds or like super strong ammo or somethin that you can get from some pick-ups.

Also for the people asking the 100 boxes give u 100 ammo but u receive it at the end of the round.

MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis

LAWL

Fun game well made and fun